EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel
With EcoFlow's 110W Solar Panel Charger, you can get off the grid and stay off the grid. Made up of the most efficient Mono-crystalline silicon cells available, recharge your compatible Power Station to charge up anything from electronic devices and to refrigerators!
The EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger is compatible automatically with EcoFlow's Delta Power Station, and can even charge up Delta River370 using an MC4 Solar Port to XT60 (included in the box).
- Rated Power: 110W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A (Imp 6.0A)
- Efficiency: 20-21%
- Cell Type: Mono-crystalline Silicon
- MC4 Solar Port to XT60 80V(max), up to 10A (max)
- Weight: 13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)
- Folded Dimensions20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)
- Chainable: Yes, Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port
- Warranty: 12 Months
Connect the solar panel directly to recharge a portable power station. Best used with EcoFlow DELTA and River. Charging Time is weather dependent.
- DELTA 1300 11-22 Hours
- River 370 4-7 Hours
The solar panel does not work with River or River Bank.
In The Box
- 110W Solar Panel Charger
- 110W Solar Panel Charger Bag
- MC4 to Type C Cable
Solar Panel Connection Tutorial
Send Us an Email
Have questions about this particular product? Have topic ideas for our Off Grid Pros podcast? Just want to talk? Send us an email to:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.