The Solar Kitchen lets you cook, cool, and charge - anytime, anywhere. Stay cool with the ice-free Chill and cook with the fuel-free Fusion. Power both and charge your devices with the new 60 Watt Collapsible Solar Table. The GoSun Fusion is a Hybrid Solar + Electric Oven, thus completing your off-grid kitchen. The Fusion is capable of cooking for six people in less than one hour with sunlight, plus it cooks with 150 Watts of 12 V electricity, the same power source as the Chill.
- Stays cool for 14 hours (80°F)
- PowerBank+: 3 USB ports and 200 lumens light
- Perfect for off-grid, beach, and boating
- Solar Table provides surface and shade
- Fusion cooks day or night
- Chill keeps food cold, frozen, dry, and organized - no ice required
- SolarTable 60 charges Chill, PowerBank+, Fusion
- Fusion feeds up to 6 people
- 3 USB ports (PowerBank+)
- 200 lumens light (PowerBank+)
12V Power Cord
Bungee Cords (2x)
Hybrid Solar/Electric Oven
Powered Cooking Tray
144 Wh PowerBank+
AC Adapter | Wall Charger
Chill: 30 lbs
SolarTable 60: 18.5 lbs
Fusion: 14 lbs
Chill: 24" x 16" x 19"
SolarTable 60: 48" x 28" x 19-27"
Fusion: 23" x 13" x 13"
|Cook time||60 minutes|
|Meals per load||4–6|
|Max temperature||550°F (288°C)|
|Power output||60 w|
Send Us an Email
Have questions about this particular product? Have topic ideas for our Off Grid Pros podcast? Just want to talk? Send us an email to:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.