The largest portable solar charging system on the market, the Zamp Solar USP1004 can safely charge or maintain 6 different types of batteries - AGM, GEL, lead acid (WET), Calcium, LTO and LiFeP04. The 230-watt solar panel system, with Grade-A monocrystalline solar cells, will charge any 12-volt battery or 12-volt battery bank. Expect up to 1380-watts or 77-amps of charging in a typical 6 hour day. It is ready to connect right out of the box. Solar panel comes equipped with battery alligator clamps and 15' of wire.
Safely charge batteries - the on board, smart solar charge controller will not overcharge the battery and turns on and off depending on battery status. It is equipped with a digital display and LED indicator lights providing important battery charging information.
This folding, suitcase-style 230w portable solar panel system measures 53.13"x39.5"x1.5" (OPEN DIMMS) and weighs 47 lbs. 25-Year Output Warranty. Made in USA. UPC=856204007341
What’s Included -
- 230-Watt Folding Solar Panel, 39.5" x 28" x 3.1" (closed), 47 lbs.
- Nylon Carrying Case
- 15 Foot UV Protected Cable with Removable Battery Alligator Clamps
- Zamp Solar Plug System for Connecting to Sidewall Ports
- 5-Stage 15-Amp Solar Charge Controller (Lithium Ready)
- Carrying Handle
- Adjustable Tilt Legs
- 25-Year Power Output Warranty
USP1004 Specifications -
- Solar Panel Weight: 47 lbs
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 39.5" x 26.5" x 3.1 (closed)
- Generates 13 Amp-Hours in Optimal Light
- 10-Amp 5-Stage Charge Controller
- 6 Battery Type Settings – LiFeP04, LTO, AGM, GEL, Calcium, Conventional lead acid (WET)
- Won’t Overcharge
- Auto Start and Stop Depending on Battery Needs
- Digital Display - Shows Amps, Volts & Amp Hours
- LED Indicator Lights Show Battery Condition - 25, 50, 75 & 100% Full
Made in Bend, Oregon. Zamp Solar started manufacturing solar panels in the U.S. for use in their kits and systems in 2015. They are one of few U.S. solar panel manufactures that warranty their panels for use on mobile applications, like RVs.
Prewired for Solar Ready RVs
Solar Ready RVs come prewired with Zamp Solar ports. There are two types of ports on SRRVs, a solar sidewall port and a solar roof cap. A Zamp Solar sticker indicates when an RV’s sidewall port is already set up to connect to Zamp Solar’s Portable Solar Panels. Each solar kit includes a 15-foot wire with detachable batter alligator clamps on the end. Simply pull off the alligator clamps to reveal a plug that fits a Zamp sidewall solar port.
Use the Zamp Sidewall Solar Port for a quick and easy way to connect and disconnect your portable.
Extend the range of any Zamp portable solar panel with a Zamp Solar 15-foot Extension Cable.
Send Us an Email
Have questions about this particular product? Have topic ideas for our Off Grid Pros podcast? Just want to talk? Send us an email to:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.