USP1007 - 90-Watt Long Portable - Built for the Overlander
Coming in at only 14.2” wide and 30.7” long is Zamp’s 90-Watt Long Portable Solar Panel. It was designed with the overlanding rigs in mind. Overlanding trailers and vehicles have very limited space. We find that keeping it long and narrow fits better.
90-Watts of solar is enough to keep your fridge running and your lights on. It can also handle recharging any smaller items like phones and a camera. Expect 5 amp-hours in optimal sun conditions - that’s between 15 and 35 amps a day. Zamp’s 90-Watt Long Portable can also be used in conjunction with other onboard or offboard charging devices. The solar charge controller can recognize when the battery is getting charged from your vehicles alternator or if you plug in to shore power. The controller will adjust the charge accordingly.
What’s Included -
- A US Made 90-Watt Folding Solar Panel 30.7" x 14.2" x 3.1" (closed), 22 lbs.
- Nylon Carry Case
- 15-Foot UV Protected Cable with Removable Battery Alligator Clamps
- Zamp Solar Plug System for Connecting to Sidewall Ports
- 5-Stage 8-Amp Digital Solar Charge Controller (Non-Lithium)
- Carrying Handle
- Adjustable Tilt Legs
- 25-Year Power Output Warranty
USP1007 Specifications -
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel Weight: 22 lbs
- Narrow Solar Panel Dimensions: 30.7" x 14.2" x 3.1" (closed)
- Generates 5 Amp-Hours in Optimal Light
- 8-Amp 5-Stage Charge Controller
- 4 Battery Type Settings - AGM, GEL, Calcium, Conventional lead acid (WET)
- Won't Overcharge
- Auto Start and Stop Depending on Battery Needs
- LED Indicator Lights Show Important Battery Info (Charging, Charged, Error)
Made in Bend, Oregon. Zamp Solar started manufacturing solar panels in the U.S. for use in their kits and systems in 2015. They are one of few U.S. solar panel manufactures that warranty their panels for use on mobile applications, like RVs.
Prewired for Solar Ready RVs
Solar Ready RVs come prewired with Zamp Solar ports. There are two types of ports on SRRVs, a solar sidewall port and a solar roof cap. A Zamp Solar sticker indicates when an RV’s sidewall port is already set up to connect to Zamp Solar’s Portable Solar Panels. Each solar kit includes a 15-foot wire with detachable batter alligator clamps on the end. Simply pull off the alligator clamps to reveal a plug that fits a Zamp sidewall solar port.
Use the Zamp Sidewall Solar Port for a quick and easy way to connect and disconnect your portable.
Extend the range of any Zamp portable solar panel with a Zamp Solar 15-foot Extension Cable.
Send Us an Email
Have questions about this particular product? Have topic ideas for our Off Grid Pros podcast? Just want to talk? Send us an email to:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.