If you run a residential refrigerator or like to use your power-hungry devices, you'll want Zamp's 680-Watt Solar Panel Kit. This kit is designed for larger RVs 30-40' and larger that like to run bigger energy devices. It's also for battery banks 400Ah or larger. This kit features four 170-watt solar panels that measure 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5" each, and can produce serious power - 150-260Ah in a 4-7-hour day.
If 680-Watts isn't enough, you still have room to add up to 1020-Watts of solar power. KIT2014 is equipped with a 60-amp solar charge controller that can handle up to 1020-Watts. The kit also comes with two roof caps with three ports each. At 680-Watts, two ports are open for use.
Essentially a Plug-N-Play System
Zamp’s Deluxe Systems are designed in a way that the hardest part of installing a kit has been done for you. All the wires have been pre-terminated with the battery connections, and charge controller connections. The only wiring you must do is to simply turn a screwdriver to hold them in place.
- 4 - 170-Watt Monocrystalline U.S. Made Solar Panel – Each 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5", 24.25 lbs.
- 4 Sets of Solar Panel Mounting Feet – Clamp Style Allows Removal for Servicing
- 60 Amp Digital Charge Controller
- Digital Display Showing Amps, Volts and Accumulated Amp-Hours for the Day
- Remote display Copies Digital Display and Buttons
- LED Indicator Lights Shows Battery Level – 25, 50, 95%
- Programmable for 6 Types of Batteries – LiFeP04, LTO, WET, AGM, GEL, Calcium
- Back Feed Protection
- 2- 3 Port Roof Cap – Easily add more POWER!
- Prewired Wiring Kit – With Ring Terminals and Fuses
- No need to cut, splice or crimp wire – Already Done!
- 2 - 15’ 8/2 UV Resistant Underground Rated Roof Cap to Charge Controller Wire
- 10’ 6/2 UV Resistant Underground Rated Solar Controller to Battery Wire
- Prewired Fuse Between Battery and Charge Controller
Made in Bend, Oregon. Zamp Solar started manufacturing solar panels in the U.S. for use in their kits and systems in 2015. They are one of few U.S. solar panel manufactures that warranty their panels for use on mobile applications, like RVs.
Prewired for Solar Ready RVs
Zamp Solar comes pre-installed on many of the RVs being manufactured today. Solar Ready RVs come prewired with Zamp Solar ports. There are two types of ports on SRRVs, a solar sidewall port and a solar roof cap. Any RV that comes prewired with a 3-port roof cap can take advantage of simply installing a solar charge controller and a deluxe expansion kit.
Send Us an Email
Have questions about this particular product? Have topic ideas for our Off Grid Pros podcast? Just want to talk? Send us an email to:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.